Founded in 2007 by Josée Masson, the purpose of Deuil-Jeunesse is to raise awareness, support, inform and intervene in relation with the issues from grief experienced during childhood and adolescence.
Since, Deuil-Jeunesse is also a center of reference, of support, of intervention and of consultation for families of bereaved youth, children and adolescents, as well as for professionals from all fields.
Their services :
- Information and support for families and youth experiencing a death or a serious illness of a loved one.
- Individual, family and group interventions.
- Consulting services from professionals who intervene in cases of bereaved youth.
- References and information on existing resources and regional needs assessment.
- Training and conferences.